Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thinking about your vegetable seeds yet?

Remember To Compost!

          I have several magazines I get for free or subscribe to. During the warmer months I am often too busy to read them and they pile up. In these winter days and nights I find the time to peruse and try to find new techniques, implements, and seeds. As a gardener, and a cook I can get excited about a new cabbage or Tomato I haven't tried yet.  Here is three I have picked out and am trying this coming year. A melon and 2 vegetables.
     


Burpee's Golden beet!
Burpees Golden Beet - Check out their coupon Link also if you buy a lot of seeds.
Burpees coupon Link

Melon Dove Hybrid  This sounds delicious!
http://parkseed.com/melon-dove-hybrid/p/05499-PK-P1/



Sun Burst Hybrid, From Park Seed!

Squash Is one of my favorite Vegetables from the garden! These sound great, I'm looking for some recipes for these. http://parkseed.com/squash-sunburst-hybrid/p/05295-PK-P1/








No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy your comments, and contributions! And thanks for your interest in Gardening! We try to answer all questions asap, so check back soon.